Why Sell Your House for Cash?
A common misconception is that selling your home for cash is only for those facing foreclosure. The reality is that foreclosure is just one of the many reasons someone might be interested in and benefit from selling their home for cash.
At Sound Redevelopment, we’ve worked with hundreds of people who want to sell their house for cash because of…
- Divorce or probate proceedings
- Selling a rental or vacation property
- Moving out of a home in disrepair
- Not wanting to pay a real estate agent thousands of dollars in commissions
- Not having time for the hassles of staging and showing their home and scheduling inspections
- Wanting to invest in a business or another house and need the cash
- Living in another state and inherited a home they don’t want to own
Whatever YOUR reasons for selling your house for cash is, we’re always here to help. At Sound Redevelopment, we buy houses in the Seattle area in any condition for any reason – no questions asked.
Our goal is to help you sell your house fast for cash so you can eliminate the hassles and worries weighing you down and focus on what’s actually important to you.
9 Benefits of Selling Your House for Cash to Sound Redevelopment Now
- We’ll make you a cash offer within 24 hours of visiting your home.
- To show our commitment, we’ll deposit $10,000 earnest money into your account, releasing the funds once we’ve reviewed and approved a preliminary title report.
- The transaction can close in just 2-3 days!
- We’ll work around your schedule. If you need a flexible timelines or purchase terms, we’re happy to accommodate you.
- The entire sales process is fast, professional, and stress free.
- We provide all the documents and paperwork you need.
- There are never any fees or commissions.
- We are a local, trusted, and experienced family business.
- There are never any contingencies or inspections. We buy your home as-is, regardless of condition or needed repairs.
Ready for an all-cash offer?
With Sound Redevelopment, selling your house for cash really is as easy as it sounds.
How Does Selling Your House for Cash Compare to Working with a Real Estate Agent?
Traditional property sales involve real estate agents and their associated costs, complications, and frustrations. To truly understand the benefit of selling your house for cash, you need to understand the common pitfalls of selling your house through a real estate agent.
You Pay the Agent (And Other Fees)
Agents put a sign in your yard and market your home in hopes of finding a buyer that will provide you with an offer. In return, they’ll expect to be paid 6-7% of YOUR sales price in commissions. This cuts into the total profit from your sale.
Additionally, you can expect to pay 2% in title and escrow fees and potentially thousands in costly repairs.
It’s a Waiting Game
When working with a real estate agent, there’s no telling how long it will take to receive an acceptable offer. It often doesn’t happen within the time period you’re hoping for. During this waiting period, you’ll continue paying:
- Property taxes
Inspections & Potential Repairs
Once you accept a buyer’s offer, the transaction typically takes 30+ days to close. Plus, the prospective buyer will request at least 2 weeks to conduct inspections of the property. If repairs are needed, the buyer may request that you correct these issues out of your own pocket.
This point of the process causes a lot of problems for traditional home sales, as the buyer and seller are often unable to agree on the amount of repairs needed prior to closing.
There Are No Guarantees
The real estate agent has found you a buyer, the inspection period is complete, and any repairs are negotiated…even still, the sale of your property is not guaranteed. Moving forward with the sale will be contingent on the buyer obtaining financing, which can take another 30 days or even longer.
If something falls through, you’ll be put right back where you started: waiting for a buyer. You’ll have to go through the entire process again.
See The Difference
|Selling With a Real Estate Agent||Selling Your Home for Cash|
|Earnest Money Deposit from Buyer||$500 – $5,000||$10,000|
|Inspections & Repairs||Can take several weeks to negotiate repairs with the buyer||None needed. We buy as-is|
|Total Time to Sell (Average)||Often takes up to 30 days for buyers to secure financing||It’s up to you!|
|Required Showings||Multiple, and often spanning hours long at a time||Just 1. You don’t even need to clean up or stage your home beforehand|
|Closing Time||Negotiated by the buyer||You can pick! As fast at 3 days or later if you want|
|Buyer financing||Can take up to 30 days for buyers to secure financing||None. We pay cash|